Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Easy Tutu Tutorial

Want to make something without a sewing machine?  Here is a tutorial for making tutus for little girls that only requires cutting!  This is the most straight-forward video on the basics but you can never get too creative.  Add ribbon in with the tulle, flowers, beads, etc.   This is probably a 0 on my 1-10 scale for difficulty!  ANYONE can make this and it's super cute!



I'm going to do this once I get some of my other projects out of the way.  Why haven't I done this before?  Because other people have bought my little girl tutus in the past that she still wears.  They're getting pretty beat up though and not as cute as anything I know I could custom make for her so I'm excited to make a variety of them (sew and no-sew alike) for Halloween, her birthday, and Christmas.  Tulle is VERY cheap so if you have a little girl, feel free to go crazy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment